A downloadable game for Windows
Amped Up! is a rhythm game celebrating the pop-punk culture from the 2000s, with covers of all the hottest hits ranging from blink-182 to My Chemical Romance.
This game is a solo project by Meelz, a Malaysian musician studying Game Development at KDU. It was developed as a Final Year Project, with the intention of covering music and making a game around the produced tracks.
Disclaimer: Compositions, video footage and graphics used in this game belong to their respective owners. All songs were performed, produced, mixed and mastered by Meelz, with the exception of “Face Down” featuring vocals from PrinceWhateverer.
This game's code was based on Heartbeat by Phantom Badger, a game developed for a 48 hour game jam.
- Gameplay - I, J, Space bar, K, L
- Menus – Up, down, enter
- All I Want – A Day To Remember
- Basket Case – Green Day
- Dammit – blink-182
- Dear Maria, Count Me In – All-Time Low
- Dirty Little Secret – The All-American Rejects
- Face Down – Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Girl All The Bad Guys Want – Bowling For Soup
- In Too Deep – Sum-41
- Let's Do It Like The Movies – Meelz
- Shut Up! - Simple Plan
- Teenagers – My Chemical Romance The Anthem – Good Charlotte
- Download and unzip the package
- Run “Amped Up!.exe”
DISCLAIMER: The game's tracks were charted with Stepmania. While it is entirely possible to add new songs to the “Songs” folder, it is highly discouraged as step charts are highly modified to work with this game. This game was developed solely with the included songs in the scope, so experiment at your own risk.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.