Hansel & Gretel: Aftermath
A downloadable game for Windows
Hansel & Gretel: Aftermath - a local co-op, horde mode, strategy-based game. Loosely based on the Brothers Grimm tale of Hansel and Gretel, this game revolves around the aforementioned siblings after escaping the evil witch’s candy cottage and now fleeing the forest in order to avoid being caught again.
Players will have to work together and strategize during the day and prepare for the incoming waves of enemies coming in during the night by placing structures and traps around the map. Each consecutive night, the enemies will grow in numbers and strength. Survive the waves, and the Witch will eventually appear.
This game was made by members of team Nyaowls which consists of 1 Game Designer, 2 Artists & 5 Programmers.
- Muhammad Syafiq Shahrin, Lead Programmer, email@example.com
- Yasmin Azmir, Lead Artist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alvin Tseu, Lead Designer, email@example.com
- Mikail Shafiq, UI/UX Programmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Jun Kai, Gameplay Programmer, Rex.Lee890@gmail.com
- Carin Yap, UI/UX Programmer, email@example.com
- Yap Yi Heng, Gameplay Programmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chiew Jun-Ren, Game Artist, email@example.com
This game will require a controller to play.
Download the Hansel and Gretel Aftermath Build .zip file and extract it. Click on Hansel and Gretel Aftermath .exe file to play
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.